We’ve been plenty busy getting ready for another year of campers. Who is ready to take the plunge into fun and friendship at Lake Nixon this year?
Summer Day Camp 2023 Updates and Resources
- Camp Registration is open (apply here!).
- **Some changes to the traditional schedule:
- Week 9 will be a week later than usual: August 7-11, this year.
- We will have a three-day mini-camp (“week 4.5”) July 5-7, at a reduced tuition rate.
- For a general camp overview, click here.
- For details about pricing, schedule options, and much more, check out the Camp FAQ page.
- We strive to make summer day camp financially accessible for as many as possible. This is the reason for our tiered-pricing system. We also provide need-based, full and partial financial assistance (or “camperships”) on a limited basis. To be considered for a campership, you need to submit a regular camp application (if you are not ready to register until you learn about a campership, select “pay by check”). You will also need to complete a short request for financial assistance form. Due to a large volume of requests, the request for financial assistance form is no longer available publicly as of May 24. If you would still like to inquire about a “campership” after that date, you may email email@example.com or call 501-744-8878 to explain your situation and ask about any possible availability.
Check out this map of the Lake Nixon Outdoor Center! It includes some of the new (or new and improved) activity areas we’ve added for this summer: